'The Giant Swing' is One of the most adventurous and popular activity available in Jim Corbett national park. For those having appetite for little adventure, this is a must do activity while traveling to corbett national park. In order to perform this activity, you need to jump from a 32 feet high tower while you are tied up with the safety gear and the rope attached would make you swing. For someone not confident from jumping at the top, there is another level where the jumping height is 22 feet. The activity is fun filled with a tale of adventure.
Minimum age required for Top level Jump - 12 years
Minimum age required for lower level Jump - 10 years
The activity is pretty safe and all the equipments used are ISO certified and the trains are NIM trained. There is no upper age limit for this activity.
What shall be included
- The Giant Swing Activity under guidance of trainer
- Safety gear
- Assistance of Hotel / Portal / Agency representative in case required
What shall NOT be included
- Transportation from resort to Adventure zone and back
- Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Tips, anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Fun Filled activity with spice of Adventure and thrill
- Activity performed under guidance of Trained Instructors
- Activities with all safety gears