"Looking over the lake, I feel enveloped in the most peaceful, loving Utopia"
Tumaria - a huge waterbody adjoining corbett sets the tone for one of the most beautiful location around corbett. The vast horizons, free flow of fresh air and blue water makes it a place worth to spend time. Due to the availability of so much water, it becomes a very good spot to see migratory birds specially in winter season. Hotel / Portal / Agency along with its local trained guides make the whole experience safe and comfortable.
Along with this you get an opportunity to explore Van Gujjar dera. Van gujjars are the people who stayed in forest from generations and were relocated by forest department few years back. Their livelihood is completely dependent on the cattles. A deep look in their lives of how they sustain adjoining forest and a look at the unique architecture of their houses make this trip even more interesting. It is a different side of a life which people residing in cities are unaware of. In case you wish, you can even try your hands on milking the cattles.
Overall this is a great option to spend quality time with your family and some great learning for Children.
Guests will be picked up from their resort in a private open gypsy and dropped back at their resort.
What shall be included
- Transportation from Resort to Tumaria lake and Back in open Gypsy
- Welcome drink and light snacks by the lake
- Van Gujjar dera visit (A true rural life)
- Camping chairs, tables by the lake
- Services of a trained guide for coordination
- Assistance of Hotel / Portal / Agency representative in case required
What shall NOT be included
- Full meal (Packed meal needs to be carried from resort if required)
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Spend time with your friends and family at the unexplored lake of corbett
- Visit to Van Gujjar dera (A different color of life)
- Camping setup by the lake
- Exploring the unexplored and pictursqe areas of corbett