" Elephant Safari is temporarily closed as per the orders of High Court, Inventory will re-open based on any further update from High Court. "
"The eye never forgets what the heart has seen"
Elephant safari is the most natural and silent way of exploring the forests and viewing wildlife from close quarters. Sitting on the back of largest land animal is in itself an experience and when it is added with beautiful natural landscape and rough terrain, it adds on to the adventure and thrill. It is perfect ride for those who like to explore forests in different ways.
Location - Dhikuli village, Different elephants have different mounting point but broadly speaking all are in Dhikuli village area of Corbett, exact GPS coordinates for your particular elephant will be provided in the voucher.
What shall be included
- 90 minutes of elephant safari in corbett landscape area
- Maximum 4 members can sit on one elephant
- Assistance of explorecorbett.com representative in case required
What shall NOT be included
- Transfers from resort to mounting point of elephant safari (Guest have to reach the mounting point / start point of elephant safari on their own)
- Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like rain, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Most natural and silent way to explore the forest
- A chance to observe wildlife from close quarters
- Unique experience to explore forest on back of elephant, which is available only at very few national parks in India